Tuesday, January 4, 2011

so much beauties in this world

Wow. Im back from Africa!!! Did this all really happen??!

Did I seriously walk on the soft Sahara Desert sand in Tunisia? Did I really get on a horse of an Arabian Nomad who was probably a Berber? Did I really see the Mideterranean Sea in person? Did I really flew to Uganda and drove 9 hours into the rain forest to trek some gorillas? Did I seriously mountain hike for 6 hours straight just to hang out with a silverback for an hour? Did I really just meet some most amazing people from all over the world? AND what did I come back with? Have I been enlightened like I wanted it to be?









So?

No. I wasn't Enlightened. I did not get some new life changing perceptions of life. I realized I actually had it all figured out long before, but I simply forgot. I forgot who I was. I forgot how to be happy. I forgot the other side of the world, the world that's outside of my life. I forgot that life is always changing, and beauties are STILL around me everyday. I forgot how to search for those beauties in life. I forgot how to love myself. I forgot how different we all are and how it makes me unique from everyone else. I forgot that I AM ENOUGH.

So?

In the hours of traveling from places to places, I re-found my self worth. I saw beauties in this world again. I shall never forget to search for all the wonders the universe has to offer.

So?

In turn, I also found the purpose of this blog. Please join me on this journey to appreciate all the little things we found in life. We might come to see things differently and learn a thing or two about the most random stuff.

This is when and where it all started.

No comments:

Post a Comment